TAV GAZİPAŞA ALANYA HAVALİMANI İŞLETMECİLİĞİ ANONİM ŞİRKETİ
PROTECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF THE PERSONS FILING REQUESTS / COMPLAINTS
- DATA CONTROLLER
Your personal data can be processed by Tav Gazipaşa Alanya Havalimani İşletmeciliği Anonim Şirketi (the “Company”), in the capacity of the data controller, in the context explained below, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law no. 6698 (the “Law”).
You can access detailed information regarding the processing of your personal data by our Company in the Tav Gazipaşa Alanya Havalimani İşletmeciliği Anonim Şirketi, Policy on Protection and Processing of Personal Data, at the following address: [www.gzpairport.com].
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data we obtain from you shall be processed in line with the fundamental principles stipulated in the Law, within the personal data processing framework drawn in articles 5 and 6 of the Law, and with the purposes stated below, the major purposes being: Collecting applications and requests for the products and services offered by our Company, finalizing these requests, finalizing the complaints received about the products or services offered by our Company in accordance with internal and external procedures binding the Company, customer relationship management, corporate communication activities, and activities based on customer satisfaction or experience.
- Making necessary studies/works, by our related business units, for the performance of commercial and/or operational activities carried out by our Company, and conducting the business processes in relation thereto,
- Planning and/or implementing commercial and/or business strategies of our Company
- PARTIES TO WHOM YOUR PERSONAL DATA SHALL BE TRANSFERRED AND THE PURPOSES OF TRANSFER
Your personal data which shall be collected may be disclosed to our business partners in Turkey and abroad, our shareholders, mainly the Aéroports de Paris Group, our group companies, our suppliers, legally authorized public authorities, and competent private persons, in order to achieve the Purposes, in accordance with the personal data processing terms and conditions set forth in articles 8 and 9 of the Law.
- METHOD AND LEGAL REASON FOR COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you contact our Company, your personal data shall be collected in an electronic and/or physical environment, by means of online forms, call/communication center, website, and corporate social media channels.
Furthermore, your personal data shall be collected based on the legal reasons for the fulfillment of legal obligations set forth in articles 5 and 6 of the Law, for execution and performance of the agreement, and legitimate interest.
- AS THE OWNER OF PERSONAL DATA, YOUR RIGHTS DEFINED IN ARTICLE 11 OF THE LAW
We hereby notify that, as a data subject, you have the following rights according to article 11 of the Law:
- To learn whether your personal data are processed or not,
- If your personal data are processed, to request information in relation thereto,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in compliance with the purpose,
- To know the third persons, to whom your personal data are transferred in Turkey or abroad,
- In case your personal data are processed incompletely or incorrectly, to request the correction thereof and to request that any operation carried out in this context is reported to the third persons, to whom your personal data are transferred,
- Despite being processed in compliance with the provisions of this Law and other relevant laws, to request that personal data shall be erased or destructed in the event that the reasons for the processing no longer exist and any operation carried out in this context is reported to the third persons, to whom your personal data are transferred,
- To object to the occurrence of an outcome against you, if any, by analyzing the data processed solely through automated systems,
- If you sustain any damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data, request indemnification of damages.
In case you would like to make an application in relation to your above-mentioned rights, please contact our Company using the Tav Gazipaşa Alanya Havalimani İşletmeciliği Anonim Şirketi Data Subject Application Form at the following address: [www.gzpairport.com]. Depending on the nature of your request, your application shall be concluded within the shortest time and at the latest within thirty days and free of charge; however, if the action requires an extra cost, you may be charged based on the tariff determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.