Customer Satisfaction Policy
As TAV Gazipaşa Alanya Airport Operations Inc follows a customer focused approach where customers may conveniently relay their requests and dissatisfaction, and where such requests and complaints are handled in an objective, fair, attentive manner with utmost respect for privacy, and assessed in a manner that will not be in violation of the legal provisions and company policy, and where necessary improvements and controls are carried out in an ongoing manner to ensure same dissatisfaction does not repeat, and which is based on transparency in their relations with customers and adheres to the main principle of remedying cases of customer dissatisfaction and that the customer must be informed as soon as possible. TAV Istanbul Terminal Operations Co. utilizes economic, social and environmental resources in a sustainable manner.
Our Customer Satisfaction Rules
- We first and foremost accept the fact that our customers are “Right”, and examine the reason behind the complaint from this point of view.
- We investigate each and every matter relayed to us, and get a chance to to improve our processes.
- We adopt an approach that is in line with our customers’ expectations of quality service.
- We desire to establish a customer – company relationship that is strong, right, clear and which ensures continuity, as far as the products or services our company offers directly or indirectly for the customers are concerned.
- We respond every notification with a fair and objective approach.
- We care for the privacy of customer information.
We adopt providing services that are designed to address the customers’ requests with our professional staff, using a professional approach.